Early morning entry~

I would like to spend the day in the studio but not sure what the heart beat of the family is doing and that is for the extended family too, so I'm going to play it by ear...I know most of my young adults here in the homestead will be working or for some part of the day but the rest I'm sure will be hanging out with their friends. I have two small opportunities to do some work for these other shows coming up... one for New York and one for 4Artinc...but I have to admit I'm having a hard time getting motivated on them when I have this big piece on the table now..but I'll see what will come.. For now....I'm just present to the day.

Comments

  1. Well. I wish I had the day all free and coulda made an outing. Still want to see Matisse exhibit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts