My Day Monday

I've just purchased a small gift for myself today, a zutter binder...don't know why but I will have it for the future projects... something amiss. I getting ready for a day of self care as of good long walk in the woods and a much need day in the studio with out just cleaning up... There are time when the focus has to be on preparing and promoting for future venues and jobs. Then there's the time to finish up wonderful accomplishments and a time to continue great project ideas...in between it all the domestic duties that keep me grounded. So today I'm putting off responding to some emails and other computer work to tend to my own..... Myself.. so see you all for the day...
Put my dues in for the service work and feeling good about that but got me an inch to be a bit wild... to the woods she goes!

Comments

Popular Posts