Judging the Darien Women's Club Creative Youth Art Fair








Four of my favorites but I had only a section I was allow to judge and other judges work all around the whole fair. Some really nice work.







Mrs. Rollersmith is the digital Arts teacher at the Hinsdale high School.. I've not work with her but we know if each other. chatted about the journal project with her and she sounded interested and will share with the head of the arts department. Opened the door there a bit for the project in September.






Some of the Darien Women's Club tallying up the scores for the winners.





This is part for the Lower levels under 5th grade.








This room is for the junior high and high school levels. Some where hard to judge... Good to see in the community and grateful they asked me to be part of it.







Comments

  1. Looks like some great pieces there! Some emerging artists maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts