Yesterday....So proud





 Yesterday early in the morning I head out for a drive to DuPage County Court House on County Farm Road in Wheaton to witness my youngest daughter being sworn in as a probation officer.  She just graduated which I missed the graduation because of workshop I we presenting in Wisconsin so I'm so lucky I didn't miss this part.  She did her internship there and they said it's been along time since they hired an intern...


The Husband came home and we went for a birthday dinner...I had thought I wanted steak but saw the shrimp and changed my mind...checked my emails before heading to bed and found out "Standing Reputation" will have a new home in San Diego....Chatted with my parents, my mother in law and mom...what a perfect day...



Comments

  1. What a nice birthday present for you! Congratulations to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura;
    Happy Birthday and congratulations,,,what a wonderful day you had. What a wonderful moment to share with your daughter! Margi Hafer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really it was a wonderful day...thank Margi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts