A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Yesterday....So proud





 Yesterday early in the morning I head out for a drive to DuPage County Court House on County Farm Road in Wheaton to witness my youngest daughter being sworn in as a probation officer.  She just graduated which I missed the graduation because of workshop I we presenting in Wisconsin so I'm so lucky I didn't miss this part.  She did her internship there and they said it's been along time since they hired an intern...


The Husband came home and we went for a birthday dinner...I had thought I wanted steak but saw the shrimp and changed my mind...checked my emails before heading to bed and found out "Standing Reputation" will have a new home in San Diego....Chatted with my parents, my mother in law and mom...what a perfect day...



4 comments:

  1. What a nice birthday present for you! Congratulations to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura;
    Happy Birthday and congratulations,,,what a wonderful day you had. What a wonderful moment to share with your daughter! Margi Hafer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really it was a wonderful day...thank Margi

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura