Good News...News and more shared News

Yesterday I received to packages...along with a book I ordered and one package with a article, from an friend, old student and wonderful artist...Eve Ozer  The article has to do with walking in the woods and what that can do for you...I always consider it medicine when I go there to walk...the head stop the chatter to hear nature and the feet move forward and I find my personal rhythm again...not the crazy business of life flying by and all around...no the rhythm of life the woods and mine that reconnect and I always feel better.  Such a great article about this..here The Woodland Cure 

Then I couldn't wait for the mail on this one...So I headed to the local Barnes and Noble to purchase a copy of the magazine Cloth Paper Scissor...Jan/Feb issue.



The Mystic next to Christine Lyall's work is the one that is in the Layer's Exhibit, This  Friday Jan 20th 7-10pm at 33 Contemporary Gallery, located on the 4th floor of the Zhou Bro. Art Center will be on exhibit.  




I just also heard that I was accepted at the Woodwalk Gallery in Egg Harbor, Door County WI...I do love to go up there.  So as I'm peddling faster and faster...a cold has come on....darn I slow down...Yikes.  

The news of being accepted in the Third Annual Crow Show in San Deigo CA...


Natural Flow was accepted....so quickly this gal has got to get on her...stuff together and get this shipped out and stay healthy..

Workshops scheduled, Demo's Set, Classes are going well...Help I need a Wife I told the husband...LOL he laughed but then says keep at lady so I can retire early...Joking but just really enjoying the whole process of being able to work with my hands, expressing and creating and being a homebody...in my little Homestead...Can't ask for more..all is good and grateful. 

Bone broth is done, yes it early in the morning but it tastes so good..and it's so good for you too, old school cooking.  


 Winged Messenger will be on exhibit...At the Tall Grass Art Association in Park Forest this Saturday Come to see all the wonderful pieces, 

Opening Reception Jan 21 1-3pm Tall Grass Arts 






Comments

Popular Posts