Raking Leaves have to wait~

So I headed into the city this morning with Tania B. and we went to the Art Nxt Level Workshop, with Sergio Gomez and Beth Inglish  Connect to you Core-Communication with Clarity. 
Really full of some great tips and steps to have clarity to you work and be able to speak it too.  So while at the Zhou B. Art Center and all the artwork hanging on the walls...inspired had me so I got my butt going on the piece for a Exhibit called Wings...Not sure if this piece will be accepted but making it anyways. 
The leaves will wait and pile up even more in the yard so that I can get an idea executed...it was driving me nuts because this is the biggest part to the piece "wings"and I wanted to see how it would work out.  Happy to say I'm using some leather between the Crow Wings and the small piece of the wood will be there to screw to the back of the violin.  And with the husbands help and creative idea I was able to slip in some wire to help form the wings better behind violin back.

The Crow wings were from a Crow that life ended to soon by being hit by a semi trunk...Yes I did clip the wings off the body after a small prayer session.  I've stored them in a box with Cedar wood piece to deter any wing mitts.

Time to keep sanding the basis of the violin so that I can glaze the wood surface. What a beautiful day...all the way around door open in the studio and the sights, sounds and smells of Fall.

Comments

  1. Ooooh . . . crow wings! And I'm not being sarcastic. This is going to be a terrific piece. Feeling it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts