A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

So here's my Rock Message today....Transform

trans·form
tran(t)sˈfôrm/
verb
  1. 1.
    make a thorough or dramatic change in the form, appearance, or character of.
    "lasers have transformed cardiac surgery"

It's Wednesday and that mean's self-care day..not sure what the agenda will be to going to put me first. 







2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for the post about doing a purple collage...or was that an email? I no longer have the directions for participating and I would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...each week when I post my Tack Down Tuesday it will be on my Facebook Bus. Page...Laura Lein Svencner Collage Artist...This is nothing but a simple color study...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura