A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Steps forward....



Another step forward....with the help now from my oldest daughter...making it a family affair here. With the Husband's help adding the new operation system, new hard driver and photoshop elements 13.  I was thinking about up dating my website and cleaning that out. Oh no...  I found that I couldn't because the uploading program Filezilla wasn't on there. Lost in the old hard drive.  Another step that was heeded...till I could talk to my oldest daughter. All system go! Thanks for the people in my family.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura