A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, November 07, 2014

It's the Husband's Birthday today....



Can you see why I love him and I'm going to take him out to dinner tonight...he's always treating me to my favorite spots and now it's my turn when he gets off of work.. a few years back his chopper he built was featured in magazine and then we sold this Gem of a truck to a guy in Lemont...we love old trucks and here is a few years ago birthday present I think from his oldest daughter...seem people in the neighborhood where he was working a few years ago...thought he was from Viking blood...so we have a running joke in the family...and then my daughter with her handy work made him a hat.

Cut the leaves up in the back yard for him and raked in the front...usually that's his job or well he likes to do that and as part of a gift I did his job for him...but there will still be a few more time of that as we have not lost all the leaves on the maple trees yet. It truly was a wonderful fall day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura