A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Played in the Studio

Reflected
9 x 14
Collage, painting and printing.

I started with a layer of polymer medium let it dry while I picked out some papers, mostly scraps.

Layer of collage papers were set arranged in  Cruciform composition and I tacked them down.

Layer of rolled on Acrylics and glazing medium mixed together were applied with a brayer. Working areas and altering the colors.

Then the process was repeated and I applied more collage paper and more rolling on of color.

Printing and repeating shapes on the surface.

Husband give is approval and said it looks futuristic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura