- sales info
- Workshops and Classes for 2018
- Collage Art for your Collection
- Self - Published Collage Book
- Collage Papermaking Techniques
- Art Material List
- Layering Process with Collage
- Coptic Stitch Journal bookbinding
- Dolcezza-Simply Art
- Sign Up-On Line Classes
- Collage Meditation
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Played in the Studio
9 x 14
Collage, painting and printing.
I started with a layer of polymer medium let it dry while I picked out some papers, mostly scraps.
Layer of collage papers were set arranged in Cruciform composition and I tacked them down.
Layer of rolled on Acrylics and glazing medium mixed together were applied with a brayer. Working areas and altering the colors.
Then the process was repeated and I applied more collage paper and more rolling on of color.
Printing and repeating shapes on the surface.
Husband give is approval and said it looks futuristic.