Happy Valentines Day

I found this heart some where on the Internet and I've been using it for the past couple of years.  I like it. I made cards in my class this past Tuesday and I wished I scanned them before signed them and put them in the envelopes...I have no images to show, I'll have to wait till they opening them to scan I guess.

The Plan is to go out to Dinner with the Husband tonight...we don't do that very often, trying to curb it a bit as of the winter time is always tight with construction work..and the Husbands job is on rocky grounds so pinching pennies is what we've been doing. So tonight will be nice to be out together.

I finally took the dogs out for a nice walk, not been able to do that for some time, schedule was a bit goofy but taking the day yesterday to water my plants, tend to some simple homestead chores really helps keep me grounded. I think I was up in the studio for just a second. I plan I getting back up there and start on the 13 collage I need to finish for the ICE collage Exchange. 

Wishing everyone a wondrous warm and loving day.

Cards I made for the family...terrible I ran around after they openned them to scan a image of them.

Bernie, Jakes Twin. and youngest.

Jake my son's card

to Maddie Rose second oldest

This one is for the Husband.
 This one was for my oldest Stevie Kay
 

Comments

Popular Posts