In the waiting recovery room today



 


Well, I can' t figure out how to get my pictures that I sent myself this morning in the waiting room.  I was able to stitch up another journal.  Keeping myself busy is the thing...unless I'm sleeping. Probably in my sleep my hands are going...

This morning I'm with my brother in law and his daughter my niece Katie in the  waiting room .  My Mother in law needs a new shoulder..so she's got a few hours in surgery...

I'm grateful she's in good health. All will be well soon as we here she's in recovery.


Well at home now this morning and was able post the image I wanted. Now in the waiting rooms they give you color codes to follow so you know where your loved one is along the way in there surgery and into the recovery from that. Kind of cool.
 

Comments

Popular Posts