A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sharing a workshop student's work




What fun these 6  x 6 collage pieces are, Francie G. took the workshop this past Feb 2012 at The Mainstreet Art Center in Lake Zurich,  and she was down visit a dear friend Jill S. in Arkansas a few weeks ago and I think the collaged together and she sent me these great pieces.  Thanks Francie..their Wonderful!

I'm needing to get my homestead in order so that I can pack up the transit today and head over around 3:30 for a one day workshop at LaGrange Art League tomorrow..I'm excited...so not going to spend to much time on the computer this morning. 

3 comments:

  1. Love that size! Love square-anything, really! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely collages...lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are Awsome...Francie has a back ground in quilting which collage comes natural to her...as many others..small simple and smashing..is my words on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura