A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, September 08, 2011

4th Annual Outdoor Studio Exhibit



4th Annual Outdoor Studio Exhibit
with Artists Laura Lein-Svencner and Doris Lein
6718 Dale Road
Darien IL
Free to the public
Open 10-4pm
with Daily demo's in collage and Art journaling 1-3pm
Weather permitting
Sept 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th

Clearing out Inventory all Art for Sale and 20% off or priced as marked.



3 comments:

  1. I hope it all goes well Laura!! I am planning on coming tomorrow. And thank you for your kind commenton my blog---I love that you saw the "spiritual-ness" in my crazy, little drawings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, great weather! Wish I was there...

    Hope you both sell heaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's going well...thanks weather is a bit iffy but save as of the winds won't be as strong today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura