New week lots to do

Rambling in my head about all the things to do...Book discussion group at Travelers Cafe..."life is a Verb" we have a few more times to meet with this book and then decide if we would like to carry on...I've got loads to bring to the post office today as I've got some family photos' on a Cd's to mail out from these past weekend and my one piece sold from this past Tuesday and I need to ship that out.. and the Mammogram today which should be good...been getting healthy check ups there..but it always adds a bit of tension to the day.. And to rush home and do my some studio time before I have to had to the airport to pick up one of my Daughters coming...Her New Jersey trip will come to an end...the oldest daughter is still staying there for a week..

So off to keep things moving forward.

Comments

Popular Posts