A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Creative cooking..

Going to put one turkey in this morning and the other will go in the day of thanksgiving..I have to say I never more wanted to be up in the studio...isn't that the way it is...well I trying to look at it as a time to re think some ideas as I'm chopping up the veggies or stirring something in a pot.  Got some running to do today and then see what calls for next...getting so dang excited.. Lots of family so good. 

2 comments:

  1. I can smell it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely an inspiration. Although a visual image of the "Energizer bunny" comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura