A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Collage Sketch today-Sunday

Deep Thoughts
6 x 7 collage on 140 lb. watercolor paper.

Since Thursday I've tryed to do a collage a day and not very sucessful about that either but I will see what happens..they seem to take about an hour to complete. still have to give it a varnish coat...I've wanted to get a few of these going so that I can put them up for sale but I would like to get into a new habit..

2 comments:

  1. I love that idea too, Laura. And love this collage - love the theme and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Title is so fitting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura