A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dillman's Mid Winter Festivals of Arts Today!!

As I'm writing this I'm doing the list and scramble dance... getting ready for a fun day at DuPage Art League with a good handful of other artist that will be going to Dillman's this year or possible next year to present a workshop..Dillman's a vacation spot and art retreat site in Upper Wisconsin... by Lac du Flambeau... I've signed up to present a Workshop next year 2011 the week of June 13th till June 18th.. just 4 days but there the beginning and ending days... I'm really excited after taking the trip up this week I really liking the idea of some traveling.
www.dupageartleague.org Times are 10:00 to 2:00


Winter/Spring 2010 classes, workshops, exhibits

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Great area. Used to go up there for years when our kids were young. Good for you, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love going to wisconsin too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura