become lifelong learners

 

Little Amulets I made with a group of women some time back. 


I so enjoyed the process of creating a small hand stitch item to wear for sacred prayer and protection. 


At some point we will find ourselves at a crossroads where we will have to choose whether we wish to continue on an unexamined path or to become lifelong learners. When we opt to select the latter, our understanding of the world will become more refined even as we comprehend how much we do not know. Your expansive mood will ensure that you derive solemn pleasure from all forms of education today.

Today I venture out to teach the Artist Way and we will be discussion the Sense of Safety Week One.  I have a few ideas and will see how it all works out.  After I teach I will have the Nurse Monica come to the house to check in my MIL Viola and see who we are doing...and talk about her blood pressure, plus what if she gets sick or something while she's here rehabbing...Yikes...right or I could take the attitude that it's another learning opportunity. 

Off to do a bit more computer work, check blood sugars and possible take a morning walk before I leave for class, today my MIL will have a dear friend come over to stay with her will I teach. 

Comments

Popular Posts