A visit and set up

Swung by Adamah Clay Studios to visit with a friend that is doing an internship there. 

While I was there I was attracted to this clock on the wall with the white paper tags hanging down...Ideas start flowing around. 

Here is the Lind Pavilion and the tables are set for the Students,  Big group this time.  Praying I got it in me.  
As I was setting up my supplies on the table I opened up my traveling paint box and this was what I saw.   Pulled out all the bottles that didn't have black on them and then took it to the sink and rise some off but had to pull off most if it with paper towels and into the garbage it then went.  I only had the paints in there from last night to this afternoon...The black just popped it's top! All cleaned up though. 


We are working in a Vertical format on wood panel substrates or if student would like watercolor paper.  There is a good variety of ways to go and that is something I always want to stress, to allow each student to find what they would like to tell a story about.   Most of these have a story,  Not sure if the Poppy one does but it was an exploratory piece in layers of earth and the layers of the stained tissue papers. Image transfers are a big deal in this workshop too. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts