Our final hour,


Barbara has ideas already when she gets home with where you would like to go with this little artists journals.  Hopeful working with other exchange students.  How cool that would be. 



Here is the One Artist's Journal laid out on the table for all to see.  Different closure were decided on and made. I share some of my handmade papers with everyone in the workshop. I thought it would make a great sturdy cover and I'm happy to see that.  The size may have Varity a bit but it becomes what is comfortable in you hands. And how things feel is important to some creative makes, touch in to the tactile needs. Well I should speak for myself..hahaha I just love them when I hold them in my hands. 



I send a sheet out before hand asking the students to write 50 things they love, that makes them happy and bring joy and keep that around.  A reminder of who you are.  Old Julia Cameron things and I've used it for years and tuck my list away in a pocket of my journals and later when I open them and look through them I'm gifted with these wonderful ideas that head right to the heart.  Let's say I have a moment with myself.  



These are a few sample of the ones I've made so far and more are coming I know for sure.  The one I created in Class is the center one at the bottom that is opened for you to see the front and back cover with the flap that will become the closure.  The old prayer flags were used with delight too. Torn up easy and were able to be glued down and become part of something else. I just love it.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts