I was tooling down the road...

 I've wanted to share....but it was to heavy and right in the thick if it. 

Van broke down on the way to Shake Rag Alley.  One more hour to go...made it to a parking lot under the shade of pine trees.  Thought of my spiritual moments at my Grandfather farm then. 

Called Randy..he just got off of work, 1:00pm in the afternoon.  Did his research on line and was able to order a part for the van by what lights were showing on the dashboard.  Picked up the parts at 4 and headed my way.  I was able to go inside the bar and grill place to cool off.  



The part worked but didn't, next step was to get it to the dealerships for more help.  7 miles away,  left it there and Randy stayed over night with me.  Family stepped in to let the dog out and tend to the cat.  While no one was home. 

I then was able to unload at 8 pm and we ate dinner at 9 and hit the bed on Thursday night at 10pm  I had to present the workshop.  They were willing to come pick me up so that I could still teach since I was an hour away. Tough spot to make choices about with all that was going on but we continued. 

I did well in the workshop. Let student's know of my situation just in case I was acting a bit funny or had to take a phone call. 

Well Randy tried at the dealership to work on it in the parking lot with plus 90 degree temps though in the shade of the building, but still couldn't fix it...one code left and still not running. Surrender and called Insurance and got a phone number to have the van towed. Came home Saturday Morning. 

Randy went home...animals are fine...my concern...silly but it's where I am.

A women in the workshop was willing to drive me home...rental place was 40 minutes a way and well there where issue about that as if even things would workout.  

Time passes and I'm just in a state of more will be revealed and I've got to let it unfold....

My oldest daughter will be picking me up on Sunday evening we will drive home after the workshop is finished. A sense of relief came over me. 

New workshop I'm teaching, 6 students and using my creativity to process, getting lost in the moment and let go of what is reality to the gratitude that I'm safe and cared for with what and where I am. 

I am in a bit of a traumatic moment as of Randy and I both were.  And the Van is not fixed but home is where she is headed. Things are all working out not the way we wanted or wished for but we are all cared for. First time ever dealing with a break down of a vehicle on the side of the road. 

And Randy will be able to help our 2 Second Oldest move on Saturday, which was already planned before the Van issue here.  

My horoscope this morning was True Abundance for today.  I can't be more in this present moment with this truth.  I'm highly emotional now and letting it out before the second day...which will be cooler and we get to get out and walk around and be in nature here, good people all the way around. 

Thanks for letting me spill the beans...I know you all will understand about this whole process. Art is the answer for me now...today.  


A few days have passed and I'm home safe,  hard to see my dependable vehicle broken, She's on the way to get fixed. "Shit Happens, Right?"



Comments

Popular Posts