Signs, Roots, Kegels and Eagle Medicine


So during this time of retrograde, till the first week of November...the Root Chakra has been presented to me to look into.   Silly but I take these signs on the series side and I do make myself aware of them. 
With out sounding weird...I think this part of my body has a dead zone and being aware of it and he healing tips are great and Kegels too. I laugh at myself but all good things that can be done but needs some steady daily dedication...some hard work  attitude. 


Working with the Eagle Energies from the East. 
Eagle-Spirit
It is the ability to live in the realm of spirit and remain connected and balanced with in the realm of the Earth. The ability to be quick to observe expansiveness with the overall pattern of life. Eagle is closes to heaven where the Great Spirit dwells. 
Eagle feather most sacred, used for healing powers, to cleanse the aura person in healing. The Eagle represents a state of grace achieved through hard work, understanding  and a completion of the tests of initiation which results in the taking of one's personal powers. 

I've been guided to believe, to trust, to speak my truth and to know my personal power, skills or gifts. 

To know this personal power it is only through the trails of experiencing  the lows in life as well as the highs, and through the trail of trusting one's connection of the Greater Spirit, and that the right to use the essence of the Eagle Medicine is earned. 

It is time to take heart and gather courage, for the universe is presenting  you with an opportunity to soar above the mundane levels of your life.  There may be some spiritual test heading my way, be astute, recognize a place in your soul, personally, emotions and psyche that need bolstering for refinement.   I want to say EGO...that's always a struggling place. 

Oh to the Jumping Mouse...which leads to the Eagle, If one doesn't watch out and be aware of the bigger picture...things can happen. 
The Eagle teach us to broaden our senses of self beyond the horizon of what is presently visible. 

The learning to fiercely attach your personal fear of the unknown, the wings of your soul will be supported by the every present breezes which are the breath of the Great Spirit....WOW...I say. 

Feed the body but more importantly feed your soul.  I've been working on that for the last few months with the healing I've been doing. 

Co-Create this word comes again...I've seen it a few times along with the Connections of Earth. Am I putting myself in a fantasy world?  Some might ask, I personal feel it's about my attitude and how I carry myself in life. More about morals and Values kind of stuff...getting it right in heart and soul. What a beautiful way by doing it naturally with the relations of the earth and the creatures.  We are all related and in relationship with each other. That's what Mitakuye Oyasin means. 


 Mitakuye Oyasin by Sarah Fuhro 

it is time to take notice and reconnect with the element air. Air is a mental plane and it is of the higher mind. Wisdom comes in many strange and curious forms and is always related to the creative force of the Great Spirit. 

If you have been walking in the shadows of former realities, Eagle brings illumination.   I would relate this to the healing journey of my past and the realities that are being dealt with. Through working the Medicine Wheel like this and doing a shit load of journal writing and talking with a good spiritual friend. 

Look higher, touch the grandfather sun with your heart, to love the shadow as well as the light. See the beauty in both, and you will take flight like the Eagle. 
The house is quiet, and it's me with the four legged home critters, two dogs and a cat now...and to be able to extend my healing on the blog pages is a gift.   My candle is burning and the sounds of cricket outside...but the birds are quiet too.  Carrying on with this kind of meditation, and thought is really a blessing. (a hawk was in the maple tree, I see why all smaller winged one were quiet)

The Eagle Medicine is the gift w give ourselves to remind us of the freedom of the skies. Eagle ask you to give yourself permission to legalize freedom and to follow the joy your heart desires.  

So much work so far but the journal writing about some things and then looking at it on the opposite side opens up a new attitude of cause with gratitude and the perspective on how I see things now from how I seen them before has changed. This is the higher realm I personal would like to work at in the patterns of life.   
I know differently now, not perfect in my behaviors but I have that feeling of freedom for sure...and I love the wind, fresh air...always have. I will be looking up on it with a re-connection too. 

The beauty of this all is I don't have to have this healing journey perfect and be one and done with it. I know that there will be areas that will pop up like a mushroom over night and I will have to look at it and look at myself in relation to the situation.  I am a student of life with sometimes a frustrated attitude that I have to always go back to school...I laugh but when I do that acceptance things I become hunger to learn.  
to the East for rebirth, roots, eagles and great healing.  
 More to come...it's truly become a beautiful trans-formative year. 

Comments

Popular Posts