Preparing for Saturday








Things are just falling into place,  grateful and amazed at what Randy and I were able to accomplish,  He's working on the hand rails staining them up and will probably hang them tomorrow.  Working long hours these days at his job...past midnight.   The stairs and all are something that we've had to do for some time, just seem like a good project to keep doing.  Well, the test will be when I have the Artist way group over on Saturday... I've got two project planned out for them...Making Micro Mini collages and our own Amulets.  The board is ready with the steps of the process, Just in case I'm not around and putting soup on or something.  Our house has had over 35 people in it for thanksgiving what's a few creative gals in a room sitting and working with our hands that can't be handled.  I'm really so excited to have everyone over...the four legged friends will be overwhelmed at first, which is nothing new...

Comments

  1. I'm excited for you, Laura! Good luck tomorrow. The space looks so inviting. Things didn't "fall into place."
    You and Randy WORKED on them. And for a very long time, I might add. This is what happens when you have goals, visions, and you keep them in your heart and mind, growing them over time, with little bits of luck and lots of perseverance. Congratulations! I'm very proud of you, and Randy😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressive studio space! I am sure all will go very well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts