Last Class and WOW !











As the students work through their collage work, I'm always seeing how their doing through the course of the class.  Some one on one time, So I'm not one for a major critic at the end.  I'm a firm believer in the act of doing to learn.  Some times we want to go one way with our art but we aren't sure how to get there and we take the small steps to nudge ourselves to that spot.  As we do that we are constitutionally learning through the choices we make.   I'm a lover of process work...that is my favorite place to being...and it's also a place I get the most frustrated too.  Love / Hate balances itself eventually and you grow as an artist and human being.

Some of us like and want to be told just what to do and how to fix it, make it and create it so we have an accomplished piece.  But what fun would that be if it was so instant...The challenge is in the messy bits, the life and being alive comes out of  the mess bits and moments...

So these gals create some wonderful work and and expressive work too. I'm so proud of them...

Next Class at LaGrange Art League Starts in January 2019...Check it out Here. 

Comments

Popular Posts