Finished #7 Acorn Moon and off to Dick Blicks

Sun's out so you all will have to wait for the image of the Acorn Moon #7 but it's finished long time coming... but now I'm looking at the next one and a feeling like OMGosh what did I get myself into.. will have to wait for more inspiration but has to do with wild rice... hmm what doors will open for this one.



Heading out to Dick Blick today.. proposaling an opportunity to do a journal project with them... Called "Make your Mark" pretty excited about this and hoping all good positive will flow with it... cross fingers and hope... We are looking for them to give us the sketch books for this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts