Sharing this image....



Earth, Teach Me
Earth teach me quiet ~ as the grasses are still with new light.
Earth teach me suffering ~ as old stones suffer with memory.
Earth teach me humility ~ as blossoms are humble with beginning.
Earth teach me caring ~ as mothers nurture their young.
Earth teach me courage ~ as the tree that stands alone.
Earth teach me limitation ~ as the ant that crawls on the ground.
Earth teach me freedom ~ as the eagle that soars in the sky.
Earth teach me acceptance ~ as the leaves that die each fall.
Earth teach me renewal ~ as the seed that rises in the spring.
Earth teach me to forget myself ~ as melted snow forgets its life.
Earth teach me to remember kindness ~ as dry fields weep with rain.
— American Indian Ute Prayer passed down from White Buffalo Calf Woman


This is from my second vision board hanging my studio now....the images I was draw to when I do this vision board I don't always understand. They are my guidance and strength in grounding.. 

Today our sacred space is different and ever change....

I'm going to share a combination of spiritual ideas....works of the Medicine Wheel and 12 steps...


Teaching of the Medicine Wheel

Four Direction-East, South, West and North

East-Red, Emotional, Birth/childhood, Morning, Spirit, Spring, Generosity
Great Spirit, grant me peace and serenity
South-Yellow, Mental, Noontime, Soul, Summer, Adolescence, Fortitude
To accept the things I cannot change
West- Black, Physical, Evening, Body, Autumn, Adulthood, Bravery
            The courage to change the things I can
North-White, Spiritual, Night, Mind, Winter, Old Age, Wisdom
            And the Wisdom to know the difference

Working the Medicine Wheel in your Life/Situations
·       Bring it to the East first, Emotional state, identify your personal emotions, and allow the heart to speak.  Bring it up and out to your Higher Spirit/Power. Face your emotions, by being honesty and open, be generous and humble.
We are only as sick as our Secrets.
Generosity-The quality of being kind, being generous, plentiful, large and unselfish.
·       Next bring it to the South, this is a place to start to see and accept your powerlessness over any situation you might be going through. This is not easy and can be painful, but through our pain we do grow. Facing Reality. Looking into our souls. 
Fortitude-The resilience, strength of mind to really see truth for what is yours and what is not yours.
·       Continuing on to the West we stand up and take responsibility for the changes that need to be made in our life. This is where we begin to grow up. We move our body into action on behalf of our own well-being which in truth affects our whole community.
Bravery-We bring into our lives courageous behavior and good character, we become fearless. We begin to see the quality that allows us to do things that might be frightening. Ex: like asking for help.
·       To complete the Medicine wheel we come to the North where we spiritually complete the acceptance of life and or the situation we are dealing with. We see our part, our responsibility, what to hang on to and what to let go of.  We realize and have new understanding in our heart the wisdom and experience of those before us. We use this experience in our life and begin to depend on it as we walk the Red Road.
Wisdom-The quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement.

 Make your own  handheld 

Medicine Wheel / Serenity Prayer PDF



Why I'm sharing this is our Earth and her people are in Trauma....Living Trauma....what can we do differently from all our experience of our past to help us all walk a better way.  With Good Orderly Direction...I'm fighting hard to be of service....to a Greater Spirit in my life. 
I may be at home but my heart is sending out the drum beats....


this is March April from my vision board....
pulling strength here the bison roam and the sandhill migrate..nature is guiding us. 


The circles above will be a being process of a handheld serenity prayer and medicine wheel...small but workable. staying ground, centered, humble and turning over all things out of my control is the directions I personal need to stay on.. I can't stay in my mind...need to bring it to the heart, the heart of courage and change.. off to create a Handheld medicine wheel...I'll share if this all works...

Comments

Popular Posts