Pulling out the Old Photo Albums

The porch swing that I sat with my grandfather, heard stories, and learned how to draw,  Here is a picture of my Grandmother and Grandfather, my father's parents, of ten children,  Ester, Lorraine (my name sake) Shirley, Betty, Dottie, Geri, Ed, Don Margie, and my father Bob 

 The house that my parents built themselves on a large piece of property full of Black Raspberries, pheasants. Here after I moved out of the house Randy and I got married at Morton Arboretum and the reception was back here at the house, where my Dad and Step Mom created a place that we all were able to enjoy with our families outside on a beautiful June 27th 1981.   


 The home behind is my Grandparents, The horse was called an American Pony, I think I was about 11 or 12.
 Bufflo Lake, in Montello with Darlene, Doris, myself and Donny Lein.

My sister Tina with Cheroka our Great Dane and our pet rabbit that came up to Wisconsin and we had to watch out what time of year because of her fawn color.

Comments

Popular Posts