Full Moon Drumming Yesterday


The word is passed and those that are interested latch on and find there way to the circle.  The Theosophical Society in Wheaton provided a Full Moon Native American Drumming circle.  And I went, Almost had "The Husband"going but changed his mind at the last minute. His weekends are all he has so spent it at home in the Garage. 

There had to be at least 60 people if not more in a large room, All races and and all ages, though no young ones.  It alway amazing me, Billie Topa Tate has us make prayers to the drums, to our relatives and ourselves and to the world.  We where to hold the drums and pass to the Left and continue this for a while...didn't make it all the way around the room but close. So many people...we sang songs and drummed and danced in a circle...The energy just comes in and through you...I know when I came home I was full of good energy.  It's truly amazing, in awe of it all.


Comments

Popular Posts