Last Thursday....

All week prior to Thursday the husband was doing what he does best. Researching online about Bruno lifts.  My father is ill and needs some help, so there was talk about getting one of these but sometimes they don't last long in households because of the person needing cross over in a peaceful way.   So this is how we got the one we did.  Last Wednesday we went together to pick it up in northern Ill.

We were able to drive up to Wisconsin with the new trail on the back of the newer truck...good experience for the Husband he wants to do some solo traveling to a couple of blacksmith conventions etc.

But first before we were to put the lift in for my parents we had to do some moving of stairs.




 Stairs are moved over. There wasn't enough room for the lift and the ramp on the lift to keep it where the stairs were.   That was almost the hold day...to make sure things were shored up right on the landing part.
Bye the end of the Friday night we had the main chair lift in the area and seeing if it would run.   At this point was in such gratitude because thing was so heavy....and I'm strong but not as strong as the Husband is.   But we did it with good creative thinking and know how of leverager.


 He got it running...the person we purchased it from said it was running and as you can see by the smile on the Husband face it worked.
 I was fascinated with electric board so I had to take a picture.

 Big motor...
 Ramp attached so that it closes going up and opens to the floor going down.
This was all assembled in the breeze way of the my parents homes. 



Video of the lift working...

Keeping my father in our prayers as he works through his illness. 

I had to tell my Husband at the end of the Friday night how amazing he is in figuring this all out...I knew it but I was close in the process I'm left in Awe of his abilities.

Comments

Popular Posts