Working with the Bear Medicine....




Bear Medicine- Enter the womb cave to hibernate to digest the years’ experience. Our goals reside in the west.                                                                                                                                                                             
Art of introspective is necessary. Each of us has the capacity to quiet the mind, enter the silence and know. Inner
knowing Dream Lodge. Walk the Path of silence calming the internal chatter, reaching the place of rites of passage.
Goals become concrete realities. The power of the bear, the knowing has invited to enter the silence. This is strength
the of the Bear. 

Have I placed my own feeling and knowing aside?
Is it time to regain your authority? for no one know better than yourself what is proper and timely for your evaluation.
Reclaim the power of knowing.
Find joy in the silence and richness of the mother’s womb.
Allow the thoughts of confusion to be laid to rest as clarity
Emerges from the West, nurturing your dreams as the Earth Mother nourishes us all. Bear is teaching you that only
Through being your own advisor can you attain your true goals. 
To achieve happiness, you must know yourself. To know yourself is to know your body, your mind, and your spirit.
Use your strengths to overcome your weaknesses and know that both are necessary in your evolution. Journey with bear
To the quietness of your cave and hibernate in silence. Dream your dreams and own them. Then in strength you will be
Ready to discover the honey waiting in the Tree of Life. 


So I have this book that was written a while ago and it's call Medicine Cards by Sams and Carson.  There isn't a lot of animals in the book but the more common ones. For what reason I don't question but just work with the bear was the animal I picked first.  I've learned over the year to trust the nudge of directions and go a bit deeper.  I do like the answers I'm receiving from the words of the book about the Bear.   

The healing, inner and outer seems be a journey I've been on for a long time.  I know there is a constant need for emotional balance, I think it's a genetic thing...I see it in my mother and in my one daughter the strongest.  The feeling gene/or coming from the heart....Well off and on with the day.  I get all excited with information like this, believing in the direction of where it's leading me is always a healthy path.  Look in, calming and being silent resting...Knowing the body, mind and spirit stuff.  If I didn't have a creative outlet to work with I'm not sure what would be...but grateful that I've always had this to turn to.   

Comments

Popular Posts