How can you practice Imperfection?



I found the words there out of a magazine, Practice Imperfection...how do you do that?  Do you want to practice doing things Wrong?   Or is it just about keeping a way of life that works for you and you keep it going....humble dwelling, humble being and close to the earth.  
This is the second section from my vision board that I am now going to take a closer look at.  My home is a sacred place for me.  All the areas unfinished as of complete walls,trim and other area that have been redone but need to be done again...the character of the home is so imperfectly perfect.  The character of a human being is that too. So to practice imperfections  means to me to live my life...close to the earth, stay grounded as crazily balanced as I can and be with others that I can have rich deep relationships with.   I love working my vision board this way...every two month I get a new view closer-up but I still have the big vision board I work with all the time as of looking at it reminding myself what, who and how I'm to do this thing called life.  





Comments

  1. Love this post about practicing imperfection. Maybe it helps to look at imperfections a new way, with new appreciation. Some of the most beautiful sights we will ever behold are perfectly imperfect. At the grocery store the fruits that are misshapen or blemished tell me they grew naturally, without chemicals or the wrong kind of human interference. In our own imperfections, it's about practicing kindness, compassion and patience with ourselves, finding the beauty there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Agree Dottie...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts