Mums the word.....no more

As she turned and started to see everyone in the kitchen hiding...thanks Family!! Do you think she was Happy?

Auntie Barb, Auntie Ann, Birthday Gal-Eileen, Uncle Cliff and Auntie Pat

From California, Uncle Van, Eileen and her Sister Ann

Auntie Barb, Myself with my security apron on...and Bernie...What an apron can do for the nerves....got yelled at for wearing it most of the time....but it made me fell comfortable and calm-my thunder apron.
Our special Cake made for her,  thank you so much Sandy!!

The whole bunch of us...well missing a few...wishing good health to those that didn't make it.

What a photo....Flora and Karissa

Our dearest of Neighbors and Friends. Pat, Kevin and Jill 

A photo of the family as we started to add everyone in. 

Great Family photo, Uncle Tom, Rick, Ramona, Eileen, Barb and Greg

Randy, Ma and Scott 


I've had to keep the social media/blogs..etc a bit quiet.  I was so afraid of blowing the surprise of all of my mother in law's family coming in this year from all parts to be here for her 80th Birthday...though it's not till Saturday official we celebrated it with this Thanksgiving meal...My youngest daughter had her Friend Sandy make the cake and my other daughter made the banner and we just all pitched in to make this a very special memory for her.  Got photo books done and will send everyone one...We Love you Eileen/Sis/Ma/Grandma/Close Friend.  We had good weather and safe travels...our bellies are full and we are so very grateful for family and friends.

Comments

Popular Posts