Sharing some past moments....and staying open...

So I have to write/type a few things out.....therapy

In the early morning hours on this past Friday morning while I was in Mineral Point WI...I was woken up from a dream.  I was gasping a bit and in awe of remembering a dream.  I don't remember dreams, my son always tells me that we do all dream it's just if we are kind of awake during this certain sleep time. 

So I was in this field of tall grasses....and I could see the coyote to one side and the fox to the other then they ran toward each other...sparring back and forth, I thought its odd that I would be seeing this.  They are both predator and usually the coyotes will come in and take over an area.  I continued to walk out into the tall grass...the next thing I was laying in the grass looking up and seeing that tall grass hanging over me looking up to the sky.  Then the fox on my left and the coyote on my right...right over my chest and started to mouth each other and growling...I reached out and touched each of them placing my hand on their shoulders....feeling their warmth and they calmed down I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was in awe of seeing a circle of elders, Yes Native American Elders in blankets....I was in shock to see this and closed my eyes and when I opened them I was in the Guest House room in Mineral Point. 

I pulled my Journal out and wrote about this...I've always looked to nature for signs of guidance...So much symbolism it's really kind of cool.

I continued to get dressed and did a bit of yoga....it was early to go over to the Pavilion for the workshop, so I walked the Japanese Garden and even did the labyrinth sat and mediated in the center of the circle. I was in awe of the whole experience....

As I went in to gather my stuff for the first day of the workshop....I came back out to a tree full of crows, there must have been an easy 20 from what I could quickly count. 

So now back home....the husband/Randy comes home from work to share a story....the bosses daughter just bought a house in our neighborhood and is renting it out for a while and will build bigger in a while.  His daughter then went to a Medium and the Medium only knows the first names of the people there in the session.  The Medium asked her if she bought a house and she responded with a yes...and she said no not you do you but I'm getting a brother just bought a house.  She said yes my brother did...and the Medium said that there are a lot of people/spirits there in the house that need help...She said she does house cleansing but this will need something more then her. She also shared that the spirits in the house are happy with what your brother is doing...and Oh by the way your house is on a Indian Burial  ground in fact the whole neighborhood is....the whole time my husband was sharing this story I was covered with the body tinglings....and felt a rush of belief come over me.   There has always been a sense about our place/neighborhood.   The Medium also told here that the Native American don't come inside but they will miss with your lights they said...

This house...was part of a wild event...the family was killed by the father and then he committed suicide. So they are now looking for someone to cleanse the home...there hasn't been any funny spirit stuff going on. 


So some would question....I'm staying open....

Life is a good busy now....and I'm grateful and thankful  and can't wait to start the Collage and Spirit Animal Class tomorrow...

Comments

  1. Very, very cool. In a very, very quiet way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This are moments that I don't question I just go with it...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts