Orange band is done....


Stretched over the drying rack and over a 5 ft table you are barely seeing the whole tipi.   Painting in section, letting it dry..inching my way but happy to say I'm done with the orange bands and to the feathers. 


With black and White and the variety of colors from the rainbow I'm sure to create some colorful feathers. 


Flash back from Naperville Art league using the floor space to stencil out the design. 

 Now if I had a month to lay out my tipi this flat I probably would have it done before the month is up.  Not going to happen...facing my reality...maybe March it might be done then I have the liner that goes in side to paint.  Well I don't have to but want to.
off line these next few images of tipi's painted...doesn't it look cool. 



Love this boho feathers.   Mine will have more color but love to have pattern too. and the beads..got those happening on mine. 


Love the patterns in these feathers.  I'll be working something into mine with the inspiration here. 





Some have big goals and list...well I have list but the goals for me are to keep seeking inspiration from my vision board this year and feathers under my photo has already been a theme I see and the Orange/red color...really feeling it's warm and passion.  

I see the prayer flags and the idea popped in to my head what if I make a whole bunch of them too during the March /April time and hang them around my back yard...darn ideas and creativity...need more time to play it all out. 

Comments

  1. Woo hoo! I can feel your excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then that excitement sits....waits patiently for the next open space of time....ebbs and flows around there as always and the norm for me. Thanks for stopping by Carol...the best to you~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts