Last Section of the Vision Board....


This is Section #6 of my vision board.  I've been rambling on now about this for sometime and well for me it's been a great help in keeping a focus and center. What the words say in the center are this,
"I am loving making beautiful things that delight my customers who also know they are making a difference with their purchases."  Now I question why I put that there....Hopeful.  and the the words Live Lighter...that I for sure need reminding of....Live lighter is about food,  went off my ways of eating and indulged to much in the whites and sure am feeling it...bloated, cloudy and some what confused...and sluggish...I know how to tell that but it's happening...so as I said a good reminder to stay strong, stay focused and keep the balls rolling forward.

Comments

Popular Posts