September 11th Let this day begin with Me and Good Orderly Direction

I'm in gratitude this morning...because despite myself, emotional thinking and what ever else flies by and I pick up in the end it all works out...some times I want to hit myself over the head with a two by four and say...look and see this and know this...it all works out. 
So I continue on and I'm shown it power and how it's help to build my trust in the Good Orderly Direction.  I'm human and I default often. 
Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 11    

"Listen to all the teachers in the woods. Watch the trees, the animals,
and all living things - you'll learn more from them than from books."   
-- Joe Coyhis, STOCKBRIDGE-MUNSEE   


Nature is a living example of how communities live in harmony. If you go into the forest or mountain
and sit still and watch, ask yourself, what lessons are being taught? Then watch how the animals conduct themselves. The trees could represent diversity. The flowers could represent people. Notice how everything in nature assists one another. See how balance works. See how conflict is handled. Can you see acts of forgiveness? Can you spot respect? Nature is full of wisdom if we will only consider her to be our teacher.

My Creator, today let me learn from nature.

Posted: 11 Sep 2016 12:00 AM PDT
I am intentional with my thoughts and words in two ways:
1) About what I want to create in my life.
2) With awareness that what I think and say impacts the lives and well  being of others.
I consider the needs of future generations:
1) I play my part in the evolution of human consciousness.
2) I stay aware of connection and unity.
3) I treat everything as sacred.
4) I am a conscious parent, mentor and role model.
5) I trust in the bigger picture.


EnneaThought for the Day        Enneagram #4  
Type Four EnneaThought for September 11th

On this significant date (9/11), reflect on how we can find peace in a troubled world. No matter what our past, we can take heart that even the most traumatic childhood experiences cannot damage or destroy our Essence.

We have the knowledge to change what is not settling well in our minds, bodies and souls...there is where we can make a difference...Let it begin with me.  Make a conscience choice to live and be part of the bigger picture with your unique ways and gifts. 



This is a combination of little pearls of wisdom I've choices to receive daily in my life as guidance. 


Comments

Popular Posts