Thursday, July 14, 2016

48 more to go....



This is the book I got at the library,  I just now did a little google search...Oh my gosh, glad I didn't do that before I went to the library. Overwhelmed would be an understatement.  Keeping it simple.  I completed yesterdays sketch today and did another one.  2 done and 48 more to go.  I'll see if I can do this. Like I need more added into my day.   Just got informed if I want anything in the Neighbor magazine I need to submit it by August 1st and got offered to do a meet the artist gig as a clothing store that will have some of the Dolcezza Designs...Wow that one came in out of left field...so slipping in a couple of drawing a day...I've only got two weeks. Well I could renew it but I like the challenge to get it done in the two weeks. The way I figure if I get through the book then I can maybe do some real life sketching.  That's the plan. 


A quick selfie before I left for riding lesson last night...they got cancelled about 15 minutes in to the hour.  Storms were bad and spooking the horses. I was doing good to....well that's the way it goes.  Cause as soon as I leg motioned to go into a trot...Wyatt went into a wild cantor and cut in early and was doing his own things till I got a big pull on the reins and release to stop.  There's sensitive creatures.

 Got a good meditative 6 mile walk in this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I, for sure, want to see your drawings! I loved the easy flow of this blog. I seemed like you were just talking to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking to you...lol... now to stick to the assignment. As I make these assignment a flood of other things come into do...so I'll have to work at sticking to it as you well know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild pop-up storms here in FL spook me too, but the lightening is so beautiful!
    Your horse sketching challenge has got me thinking I should start drawing again. I'm all over the place! Got a landscaping project going, painting doors so Bob can get the door knobs on while still unpacking boxes!
    Like you said, "stick to it."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura