A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Racking up the Miles

The Snow is mostly melted but there is still a layer of thick ice in some spot which one has to keep their eye's open about and their balance. I've been walking and keeping track of how many miles I walk since 2007  now it's 2016 and that's 8 years I've been walking at these woods...time goes by fast.  I've accomplished 5000 miles, give or take a few.  Which averages about 2 miles a day.  Which I didn't walk every day...some days 6 miles to 4 miles and everyone once in a while I pushed it to 8 and one time I did 10 miles at one time.  So now I begin again and tally them up.  I'm not out for any race but just being accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura