Collage work heading to Berlin




Blue/Yellow Stacking 1 12 x 12 collage on wood panel

Wildest Dreams, 12 x 12 on wood panel 


Dale Copeland shared with me a Call to submit work to a 12 x 12 exhibit.  And well I entered and this morning opened my emails to a wonderful surprise.  These two works will be heading to Berlin for the  Quadratfuss International Exhibit.   I've known Dale for a long time, not met in person but created a bit of work for the International Collage Exchange and curated a travel exhibit way back when at Artful Gatherings in Lemont IL.(Alice and Jim Chin)  One of the best gallery around when I started off.  Among one of the first places I started teaching...well I won't go into a past history thing.  Just so excited to have work be part of this exhibit...kind of cool. Then it will be submitted as part of Art Budapest 2016. It's great to see some familiar names on the list too.

OK back on the ground...time to finish up the holiday shopping and all...need more wrapping paper, got tape but it's the wrapping paper I'm running low on. Did I use in a collage or something? 

Comments

  1. Wow, that is exciting! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts