A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Boxes

Doesn't look like much but here is two of the three boxes I shipped from Arizona home.  I was missing my papers I made in the workshop and a few other things.  I packed  the supplies in these kind of boxes, Because the other square boxes didn't seem to sturdy.

Had a nice lunch with two artist buddies today...And in talking one of the gals is teaching a workshop this weekend on Sunday and with filling my well it's a great time to do...I think we will be learning about pouring which is way out of my element and so excited to learn something new myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura