A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, November 15, 2015

being in prayer

Before I would want to jump in and tell you how to fix it.....Now I can only pray.  It's not about not being active and part of the drama going on around us.  Facts are I can't do a think about what has happened over there but I can, Let it begin with me and be the person that I'm to be in my own heart and home.

I choose to be in a place of peace and serenity and love...any time words come of ugliness I will turn it away...it holds now strengthen in my life.

Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura