A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall Colors

Every want to grab them all so that you're not missing one color?  Yesterday morning as walked the second time around I allow myself to wander with all my senses.  The sweet rotting smells to the sound of the Red Tail Hawk.   I don't have the time today to walk this morning but moments are there to savor and carry on.

Today is the last class for Creative Art Jounaling and I have a surprise for them...hope they like it.

As You can see by the photo above my gathering of leaves are going to be used possibly in my tack down Tuesday piece I create this afternoon.. I'm running low on my own collage papers I know what I'll be doing when I get back from Arizona and that will be to build my own palette of papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura