Nuthatches

Been doing a whole lot of journal writing in the morning.  Most of it has to do with things I don't like and wish it was different. I've been getting into the fruits a bit to much and I can tell by the way the body reacts to the natural sugars...my trigger, sugar...so that leads to a change reaction, like my one daughter describes it as an Emo-coster.    I stayed close to home because I thought it was best. I know myself on those kinds of days.

I did the homesteading...cleaning, bills some reading and a bit in the studio...prep work for some projects.  I just couldn't get my behind going on the rest of my online class stuff...you know that old self doubt.  I know these kind of days pass...thank the Spirit for that.

As I woke up this morning to the words floating up...Laura you are an artist and you will always be.   I'm really grateful I showed up in the studio yesterday and did the prep work on another "Creative Art Block"  and how the image of Nuthatch is going to be on it.   My backyard has a family that just chatters away and hides the sunflower seeds in the maple tree bark.  There will be chatter all winter long I can see.

Looked up the meaning of the Nuthatch...

Nuthatch teaches grounding of spiritual energies along with faith and trust in the realms of spiritual and physical. Nuthatch shows how to move in many directions in search for spiritual and mental "food," sometimes head first is needed but rest assured, Nuthatch will also show how to hang on with amazing agility. Nuthatch is also a bird of ingenuity. Perhaps it is time to be creative and find solutions in new areas? Do you need to crack something open before you reap rewards? Nuthatch can demonstrate rebuilding or refurbishing your own dwelling to suit you better. Is it a mental/emotional over hall or a physical/construction one?  In any case, he will bring attention to details in moving from one phase to another. It is time be sharp and aware.

Well for what every it's worth....a new day is here and time to keep moving. A walk in the woods would do this gal a world of good today...

Comments

Popular Posts