A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Couldn't stop myself


After working 7 foot tall I'm down to 2" x 2" which is so different. Though the assemblage is still there with creating away to present the work. The little 6 x 6 wood panels seem so perfect when there painted and turned around, I use the back side for a shadow box frame. This piece is called "ACE"  Well off to fill the day fully some how....with play or work...

2 comments:

  1. A lovely little treasure. I like the way you've presented it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jo, One of those things that I had to see where it would good...

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura