A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, May 29, 2015

test run...and plugging along on the painted pony.

 I've been notififed that I have students now filling up for the Paper treasures class...so between the daily stuff and work on the totem I've been work on a few How to's.
 tape is taken off
 there are the small practice piece we will do 2" x 2" but done at the same time. Excited about it this.


More small piece being added...soon I'll be working on the other three piece that will be stacked on top.   I will probably come back into this piece and add more to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura