A few video's today...then Demo this Afternoon















So Last night the husbands guilty subsided when he drove me back up to the Paramount Grand Gallery so he could take picture of me...well I'm not one to have my picture taken...but agreed to it and I'm glad I did I have reference of this great space to hang work. Here's a video of place. 

We then head over to the LaGrange Art League in time for the Opening of Sarah Rehmer  I remember her when she came in to the Gallery and wanted to be a member...and everyone was looking at her work and I said we need work like this in the gallery and well the trusted my judgement and now she's grown so much and is a big assent for the art league. 

I myself today have a pop up demo with the Midwest Collage Society...we had a cancellation and well I said yes...so much of my morning to day will be to get that prepared.  

I have to share another video...Sergio Gomez, Art Next Level Channel..."5 Words of Advice for Artists and Educators" Video   It's a great reminder of how to keep it moving forward...

Comments

  1. What a great space....your paintings look magnificent! Thanks also for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo, Your welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts