A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, March 13, 2015

Packed and ready

Now how many times have I done this....?

Got my stair masters work in yesterday. You see my studio is up stairs in our homestead there and yes I do store all this in the Master bedroom that has been my studio for some years. There's a walk in closet that I use to store this in...then the husband put shelve up and wow what a difference I could and did pack more stuff in there.

I have a staple of papers I use and can get pretty easy for people use and create new collage papers on, but I do have them bring some of there own so it adds that personal touch to it.

What a beautiful day it was to get ready too. I spotted some Sand Hill Cranes going over already...such a great promise that winter season is passing and that spring is next... I do enjoy the changes and witnessing it...

Well best be going...got to stop in to a gallery and then head in to the Kalamazoo area and have a bit of free time before set up tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura