A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, January 23, 2015

Took the snowy path home...


 After I picked up my art today from Aurora City Hall...the work was hanging since May of 2014, I was going to take a walk in my usually woods...but at a quick choice I decided to go to Danada and walk the field and woods there.  I started at maker 14 and end up at Marker 1.  Saw one person but the whole time from 10:15 to 1:30 I was out there on my own...walking and watching the birds...Saw 12 Crows flying together which means "Blessings"Three Hawks circling  together and two blue birds such a beautiful royal blue.

 From Danada to Herrick Lake today....and back...6.4 miles walking on slippery path and snow.

 Frozen Herrick Lake


I think this is wild yam plant.

Had to visit the herd today...I found out most of the draft horse were transferred over to the St. James Farm, I think that's where they said. 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura