Am I listening....really listening?





Deer in the contrary position indicates that you are courting you fear by fighting the internal demons of negative ideas. This is a clue to you that force is not always the best method.  You may not be willing to love yourself enough to feel your fears and let them go...(wow) You may be projecting you fears on others.(?) it may also be others whom you fear, reminding you of a time when you reacted to life in much the same manner. At any rate, love is the key. the only true balance to power is the love and compassion of Deer. Be willing to find things to love about yourself and others, and your demons will melt away. Your fears cannot exist in the same place that love and gentleness abide. Deer can teach many lessons about unconditional love. in its true application, unconditional love means that no strings are attached. The gentleness of Deer is the heart-space of the Great Spirit which embodies his / her love for us all...

Going deep again....

I went to the One of a Kind show in the City of Chicago Yesterday and it was a quick experience....So many people like ants crowding around and not moving...My daughter and I split up and took hour inter volts on each side...moved quickly up and down the isles...I let my eyes lead me and then when I feel a ping I stopped and wiggled my way in and stood in the booth section and breathed in and out and looked...I truly wanted to soak up the self-expression that the artist is sharing with each of us...I seen repeats of artists work or what seems to be the trend as of where artists are going or what they think is the hot movement...I have to say..I wasn't impressed.  

So making it home after that I was wiped...but the experience has me wanting to get to my studio and get working on my work...stuff that I want to self-express about...and that would be back to the totem series I want to finish...I have the materials. And the Deer has been really trying to slap me in the face...me pick...pick me to be your next inspiration. 

So I read to fill myself with all aspects of the animals sense.  Information comes in on all different levels the point about this is...I'm listening or am I shrug it off. 

Ramblings but I'm not going to discard it....

Comments

  1. Don't you find it interesting that the anagram of LISTEN is SILENT? Ommmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts